Become a member
Benefits of membership
- A friendly face – membership helps you connect with Relationship Managers at Hort Innovation, who are always up for a chat about industry initiatives
- Grower Intel alerts – only members receive these alerts to news, information and opportunities from Hort Innovation, including investment updates regarding new, ongoing and completed investments and the resources they've produced
- Horticulture news – Hort Innovation’s Growing Innovation newsletter brings you news and articles from across Australian horticulture
- Invites and networking opportunities – look out for events where you can meet fellow growers and the team behind Hort Innovation, and hear about the latest investments in R&D and marketing from experts
- The opportunity for voting rights – levy payers can have a say at Hort Innovation's Annual General Meeting by registering for voting entitlements. Decisions about the company are made through this mechanism, and every vote counts.
Apply for membership now
For levy-paying business owners and nominated representatives - it only takes a few minutes!
Sign up for news and communication
For growers and others in the horticulture supply chain to keep informed
Paying a levy does not automatically make you a member of Hort Innovation
If you have any questions about membership or require assistance with completing the form, please contact us using our enquiry form18bet体育 or call us on 02 8295 2300.
18bet体育Membership is not available to industry representative bodies, however you are encouraged to or .
Delivery partners should contact us on 02 8295 2300 to investigate their eligibility to become a member.